So I've been wanting to do a blog for such a long time. I just haven't had much time to get around to doing one. We had a get together yesterday with friends and Connie came up with a good idea about starting a blog for every day of Ximena's life attached with pictures for each day. That way I can keep track of how much she grows during the first year. Since babies grow so fast and its been nearly 6 years since we've had a newborn I'm excited in profiling her life every day. So this is technically day 1 of the blog but day 11 in her life. I will backtrack and post pictures from day 1-11 :) Sorry for the temporary out of order! Figure this will be a good way for family and friends to keep track of her progress and growth.
Daddy and Ximena 3/21/2010
Doesn't she look so much like her Daddy?? He's been so great with her and is such a wonderful father to Ximena as well as my two other children. I still can't believe that I met such a wonderful husband and perfect person to complete my life and family. I wouldn't trade them for the world!
So that's all for today since its almost 4am but I figure its a start. :) Until tomorrow! ~Naiara
2 comments:
I love your blog idea. I have always wanted to start a blog but had no idea how to get started. I always knew Jacob would make a great dad. When he was 5 he made a picture for his dad that said: Anyone can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a Dad!
If you run into a day where it just won't work let us know. I'm willing to help :) I think this will be an amazing thing to show her later. Just need to see how we can back it up.
Post a Comment