Ximena smiling at me while I'm talking to her and I managed to get a glimpse of it with my camera :) 3/30/10
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Day 20
Nothing really too exciting today. I hung out at home and rested. For some reason my whole body still aches like I have the flu but I don't. I think its just my body still recovering from surgery. Ximena was especially difficult last night. I went to sleep early but she still got up for what seemed every hour to nurse or cry. I woke up just exhausted and not feeling well so I stayed home from school. Which I really hate doing but at the same time I have to recover from the surgery and try not to overdo things. I tried to shower today while Ximena was in her bouncy but I feel bad because she ended up screaming herself to sleep even though I showered really quickly. When I got out of the shower she was asleep so I did a few dishes and washed her bottles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment