Countdown to Ximena's 1st Birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 15

Officially two weeks today! So nothing too exciting happened today. I stayed home from class since I was way too sore this morning when I woke up. Did too many errands yesterday between class, going to the store, and kids conferences. Today I just rested mostly and took care of the baby. And by taking care of the baby I mean.... the baby was constantly attached to me.... all day! I put her down... she wakes up and cries. Unless I'm holding her or nursing her or laying/sleeping next to her she's not happy. Its really my fault since she spends the majority of the time in my arms. We bought her a new bouncy chair hoping that she takes a liking to it!Also bought a new breastpump with a 15 month replacement warranty just in case I break it again.... Hoping not!

Picture of Ximena awake :) 3/25/10 Lol so is it obvious the girl is going to have her daddy's blonde hair? :P She's too cute! Even with her constant mommy/booby attachment. Kk sorry this is posted so late.... Pic was taken yesterday so still counts lol :P

No comments: