Me playing with Ximena by kissing her on the cheek :) (Photo taken by Mila on my iphone)
Monday, March 29, 2010
Day 17
Another late post of Day 17 on 3/27/10 :) We got home really early this morning (really late Friday night) from going out to the valley for Matt's surprise party out at the Tug. We drove home around 5am and got home at 6. Kids were asleep way earlier obviously just me and Jake that were awake. Everyone slept in until around noon including Ximena who went back to sleep after her morning feeding and changing. I stayed home and relaxed with the kids while Jake went out to a Korn concert later that day with our friends. If I wasn't 2 weeks post surgery I would've joined them! Sounds like they had a great time and I'm glad he got a chance to go. Ximena still continues to be "spoiled" and is happiest when in my arms. She also doesn't like to be wet or poopy and will be fussy when eating if she isn't changed. She is still mildly congested today which really sucks since she's too young for a cold! (least in my book she is!). She hung out for a few minutes in Tyler's room while I went and washed my hands after changing her. He's such a great big brother and LOVED having her in his room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment