Countdown to Ximena's 1st Birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 18

Day 18 late post for 3/28/10. Today Ximena wasn't feeling too well she threw up in the evening. Enough that I called her pediatrician office to talk to a nurse on call to see what they thought. She didn't have a fever and still had some mild congestion along with a small cough. The nurse said as long as she doesn't throw up again to make an appointment tomorrow with her doctor. She was good for the rest of the night just a little fussy. I think she had some tummy pains as well. I didn't feel well myself so i'm wondering if I was coming down with a mild stomach bug. Took some medicine and felt better after spending some of the day resting. I watched Jake and Mila do her science fair project which was about the strength of an electromagnet. She had a blast we took pictures and hopefully she did well we'll find out later in the week! Either way we are proud of her!
 Ximena sleeping after her not feeling well earlier poor baby! Look at the hair sticking up on the side of her head... sooo cute!!! <3


No comments: