Countdown to Ximena's 1st Birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 21

Ximena was a really good baby last night and slept well :) I generally sleep facing her since she sleeps better if I turn to my end of the bed she tends to wake up more. I think its funny how she ended up sleeping in our bed in the end. I definitely tried putting her in the co-sleeper but I didn't sleep nearly as well. And with still taking classes last thing I need is to be THAT tired. Even though I am tired not nearly as tired as I'd be if she was sleeping in her co-sleeper. She refuses to sleep there hoping to get her in there eventually and her crib when she gets older. She just woke up so nursing her while typing this before my evening anthro class tonight. Lol now just got home from antho class. It was interesting we talked about all the risks of having c-sections. I laugh because I had one almost 3 weeks ago... glad i didn't hear this lecture before it would've only made me more nervous then I already was. We watched the documentary "Pregnant in America" (only parts of it) but it was really interesting makes me want to go out and rent it to watch the rest of it. Ximena was being herself for Jake in the sense that she wanted to be in his arms bouncing or else she would cry. He said he bounced her for 45 mins straight or else she would cry. Poor daddy! I understand lately she's been awake more often. Its also accompanied by more time spent in the arms or she will scream. :( But I know that this newborn stage doesn't last long so enjoying it while it lasts!
Ximena wearing a pretty dress and smiling in her sleep :) 3/31/10

This dress is actually going to be small really soon. Its newborn size 5-8lbs. She's getting so big! :)

No comments: