Countdown to Ximena's 1st Birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 13

So i think the exhaustion of having a newborn has officially set in! I was working on pure adrenaline last week and now this week I'm absolutely beyond exhausted. Ximena kept me up most the night last night. I'm not sure why but she kept getting up or coughing in the middle of the night which made me really nervous i kept waking up to make sure she was okay. She really does want me as a pacifier or constant food source. I'm going to invest in a bouncer tomorrow in hopes that maybe for a couple hours she can sit in that during the night. Because I'm not sure how much I slept last night but i know it wasn't much :(  I'm trying to get her to sleep in her co-sleeper but am having very little luck. I have no idea how to integrate her sleeping in there without crying. So at the moment nights are very sleepless. Today was my first day I returned back to school. I had two classes today an anthro class and a calc class this morning. Ximena did good for Jake this morning and slept. I came home after my math class and took a nap with the baby and then came back out for my afternoon class. Ximena woke up when I was in class and Jake fed her some breastmilk in the bottle which she took well :) I'm pretty sure she's gained alot of wait since her last weight check because she feels chunkier! She definitely was not happy when I picked her up from class because she was due for a diaper change so I hurried home to change her and feed her some more milk. I put her in some comfy pj's and she has been sleeping on and off since 5pm. Which it took at least an hour and a half to get her to calm down again because she was so upset from being in the carseat this morning. Poor girl she likes her house!
Ximena asleep after her "big day" on campus at UAA. 
It was funny because you can just tell she was happier here then in her carseat lol. She's all comfy and spread out in our bed its cute :) 


No comments: