Countdown to Ximena's 1st Birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 30 4/9/10

Today was a really good day. I got caught up on some much needed sleep thanks to my hubby :) Even though I'm still waaaay sleep deprived I don't like like a train ran over me like I did the day before. Ximena didn't scream nearly as much even though she didn't sleep until 4am the night before she was in a better mood during the day. We picked up the kids from school to get their haircuts. Found out that Mila got the Principal's Award for her science fair project she did on the strength of an electromagnet this year. I'm really proud of her she did a good job :) Tomorrow we are taking the family down for Ximena's newborn pictures with Connie at JcPenney. Excited to see how they come out! Hoping the baby doesn't scream too much! :P I've been so use to staying up so late that after I got Ximena to sleep I'm still awake right now. Figured I'd post this blog and then lay down :)
 My three beautiful children: Tyler, Mila & baby Ximena :)

No comments: