Countdown to Ximena's 1st Birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 26 (4/5/10)

Ximena actually slept amazingly well last night. (4/5/10). She only woke up once to eat in the middle of the night after I put her down again around 1am. It was really nice. She sleeps so soundly with us in the bed its great. Right now as i'm posting this she's sleeping on my lap lol. Today was a relatively good day I am still beyond exhausted. I think the built up sleep deprivation is hitting me. It will be nice once I'm done with classes because right now between the once in awhile pain from my c-section and not sleeping its not making it very easy to study. I'm thinking it was waaaaaaaay easier going to class pregnant with all the discomforts of pregnancy then attempting to study now. I also decided that I'm taking Fall 2010 semester off from school. It's just going to be way too challenging to try and study with a 5 month old. Don't get me wrong I can definitely do it but I don't have to this semester. I need to save my grant money for Summer 2011 when I start my clinicals for nursing. I start the nursing program in Spring 2011 and I want to make sure I'm refreshed and get to spend as much time with all the kids before I start that program. I'm excited to have a change to play with baby Ximena at home and be involved with Mila and Tyler's activities. :)
 Tyler with Ximena (4/5/10). He is such a great big brother its amazing! For him being such a big momma's boy he has shown zero jealousy at all. He actually will sing to her when she's crying and loves to give her kisses. Ximena is lucky to have such a great big sister and brother in her life :) Oh and in this picture Tyler actually brushed his hair all by himself this way. I was proud of him we are trying to instill more independence with him and its working!

No comments: