Countdown to Ximena's 1st Birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 28 (4/7/10)

Today was a very loooooooooooooooooong day. Ximena was really fussy all day. When she wasn't asleep she spent 80% of her awake time screaming. I set out to go to bed about an hour and a half ago but had to get up because she was crying in bed while nursing. I think she has some gas so i rocked her in my computer chair and nursed her sitting up. She just now fell asleep on my lap and I'm waiting until she's really out to lay her down in bed with us. Because I don't want her to just wake up crying again. I'm not sure why she's so fussy today. Either its gas or a continuation of not feeling well. All I can do is try to comfort her even if it seems like a lost cause lately because she's just going to scream :( I'm so tired and worried about finishing up this semester of classes only have 3 weeks left in school. I still have to write papers and study for finals... ugh.
 Daddy trying to calm Ximena down while she was fussy. 4/7/10

No comments: